Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ACADEMIC SAMPLES


On this page, you will find the links that will show variety of coursework assignments that I have completed when I am undergoing my academic program in the university.
I was assigned to create a new supermarket for the coursework of the subject Consumer Behavior. Before I prepared the proposal of the new supermarket, I had to understand the consumer behaviors and analyze their behavior. After that, I had to scope my target consumers, created the name of the supermarket, slogan, and also promotion that can attract the consumers. I was an participant from the level of planning, analysis, discussion until the level of propose the idea and write it out.

Another task for this subject required me to make a visit to a company in any shopping complexes or outlets in Johor Bahru, Johor. This exploration required me to think, interview consumers (if possible) and list-down the consumption experiences that I went through. After that, I had to create an new advertisement for the two types of products of the company. The company I choosed was Silky Girl Cosmetic. The coursework will be show in the power point slide.

An interview was created when I was enrolled in Database Marketing. I was clearly learned and know to Database Marketing Concepts, Database in the Marketing Planning Process and the Organization, and Examine the characteristics of various external databases Customer data Request.

A research was done by me when I was undergoing the subject of Marketing Research. I was participated in designing the questionnaires, the understanding towards the relationship between the customers and services, and analysis the satisfaction of the customers towards the services. I am being the researcher of this coursework.

This coursework let me have the understanding towards the importance of manpower in the organization.